ABOUT CASA DELL
This two-story casita home near by the Espiritu community, offers sweeping ocean and mountain vistas, a plush and expansive outdoor living area, and a spacious entry motor court for absolute privacy. With four bedroom suites, Casa Dell is a state-of-the art family home villa…. (NEEDS CUSTOM CONTENT)
X BEDS | X BATHS | XXXX SQ.FT. A/C LIVING SPACE | XXXX SQ.FT. OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE
Take a Virtual Tour of Casa Dell
Please use arrows to navigate the tour.
ESPIRITU AT PALMILLA
Palmilla is set to reclaim it’s esteemed position as preeminent Los Cabos luxury resort community. Satisfying families of affluence who value tranquility, togetherness, impeccable service, and world-class amenities.
Espiritu is the newest offering in Los Cabos’ first resort real estate community, designed to offer prospective residents with a diverse array of home choices: traditional estate homes, single-family club homes and condominium residences at The Ledges.
- One&Only Palmilla Hotel
- 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus designed golf
- Exclusive Shops and Restaurants located at entrance
- Blue Flag Certified beach – one of only 3 in Los Cabos
- 28 acres of open park spaces
- 3 miles of walking trails down to Sea of Cortez
- Club Espiritu: pools, spas, state of the art fitness center
- Private Beach Club (Club 96) membership
X BEDS | X BATHS | 2 MEDIA ROOMS | 1 OFFICE
XXXX SQ.FT. A/C LIVING SPACE
XXXX SQ.FT. OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE
YEAR OF BUILD: 2009
The entire roof structure has a new layer of 2″ polyurethane insulation. This is very unique in Cabo, very few homes incorporate advanced building systems which prevent heat gain to the house. This of course improves comfort and reduces electrical costs.
ADVANCED SLIDING DOOR SYSTEM
- New heavy duty aluminum frame sliding door system by “LaCantina Doors” (southern CA luxury door manufacturer).
- One of the highlights of the house is the architectural design which connects indoor and outdoor areas, and the uninterrupted views to the Sea. This new door system had three principal goals:
1) Augment and compliment the beauty of the architectural design
2) Provide best possible solution to resist strong winds and hurricanes
3) Reduce heat gain and lower energy costs.
– Heavy gauge aluminum frame with thermal break.
– Custom powder-coated paint finish.
– Stainless steel hardware and rolling mechanism.
– Dual pane with air space, laminated, low-e glass.
– Improved hurricane anchoring system at all sides of the frame.
- New “Redland Clay Tile – two piece barrel roof tiles, custom color blend.
- Sustainable natural high fired oven clay material product produces a best possible roof material to prevent heat gain. A cool roof reflects and emits the sun’s heat back to the sky instead of transferring it to the building below. “Coolness” is measured by two properties, solar reflectance and thermal emittance. Both properties are measured from 0 to 1 and the higher the value, the “cooler” the roof.
- Redland Clay Tile is a USA company and is one of the highest quality roof tile products in North America, it has received ratings in the U.S. (ICC-ERS 1489 and ICBO ER 4300.) this is not typical of other homes in Cabo.
- Installation – all tiles are individual attached to the roof and each other with wire cables, this is in accordance with hurricane some recommendations.
SAVANT A/V CONTROL SYSTEM
- House is fully automated and a new SAVANT system has been installed throughout. The SAVANT system controls the house via, iPad of iPods located throughout the house. This system controls, lighting, audio, TV, curtains, and air conditioning. It also allows access to web browsing on each device. SAVANT is the most advanced a/v control system in the industry.
- All TVs are new 4K HD equipment.
The house has Lutron outlets, switches and curtain connection throughout.
New metal hurricane shutter system, heavy gauge metal and track system for installation during hurricane season.
CUSTOM HAND PAINTED STENCILS
Throughout the house are custom hand painted mural designs, these are located at stair risers, over the fireplace mantel, kitchen hood, great room ceiling, cupola ceiling at entry rotunda, cupola ceiling at upper outdoor terrace.
CUSTOM STONE FLOORS
All rooms have unique custom handmade stone floor patterns.
CUSTOM MADE WOOD DOORS
All interior doors are custom design, handmade wood doors.
Pendant and sconce light fixtures and lanterns are all handmade bronze cast custom light fixtures. These are all control by Savant system.
- Landscape and grounds was designed by Mia Lehrer landscape architect. (ML+A) Mia Lehrer is one of the most prominent landscape architects in the country, she is recognized. internationally for her design work.
- Clay pots: all the glazed clay pots were imported from Vietnam and Thailand and are unique handmade high fired clay glazed pots.
Interior design was authored by Wimberly and Associates an internationally award winning design firm. FF&E is by Wimberly, much of the furniture and and all the curtain are handmade pieces.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR PLASTER
All plaster interior and exterior is custom hand troweled venetian plaster, this product is unique and is imported from Italy.
The house was curated by Julie Cline Fine Art Services. Each piece has a story, the residence includes a book which describes each.
Los Cabos marks Michael O’Brien’s second project in Mexico with IMI Worldwide Properties. With over 18 years in the luxury real estate markets Michael brings an extensive background serving on over 15 high-end developments in 4 countries in over 10 luxury resort markets across the US.
Office: MX 624.163.7117
Mobile: US 772.766.3293
Russ is a sales executive and proud member of the Espiritu family. He has been working with IMI Worldwide Properties for the last 6 years, filling multiple roles in marketing, technologies, and sales. He has worked with several luxury property developments in four countries and seven states.
Office: MX 624.163.7117
Mobile: US 864.915.5033